Fieldscope Digital SLR Camera Attachment FSA-L2(exclusively for EDG Fieldscope)
Dimensions (without cap and screw): ø62 x 150mm
Weight: Approx. 435g
- 3.5x zoom for super telephoto shooting. When attached to EDG Fieldscope 85 VR/85-A VR/85/85-A, the focal length ranges from 500 to 1,750mm* and when attached to EDG Fieldscope 65/65-A, the focal length ranges from 400 to 1,400mm*.
- Available exposure modes: Aperture-Priority Auto and Metered Manual
Available exposure metering: Center-weighted metering
- Multilayer coating is applied to all lens elements for brighter optics.
- Attaches directly to an EDG Fieldscope and the F mount on a Nikon Digital SLR camera.
- •Because the optical system characteristics differ from those of ordinary interchangeable lenses, the exposure level may vary depending on the camera model; use exposure compensation if necessary. Exposure compensation may be required when zoom is set at a wider position.
- •Camera's autofocusing mode cannot be used. Perform focusing using the EDG Fieldscope focusing ring.
Compatible Nikon Digital SLR cameras (as of April, 2020):
- D4 series
- D3 series
- D2 series
- D810 series
- D800 series
- D300 series
- D70 series
- D40 series
EDG Fieldscope 85+FSA-L2+D700
Compatible Fieldscope models:
- EDG Fieldscope 85 VR/85-A VR
- EDG Fieldscope 85/85-A
- EDG Fieldscope 65/65-A
Swipe horizontally to view full table.
|Model name||EDG Fieldscope 85 VR/
|EDG Fieldscope 65/65-A|
|Focal length (mm)*1||500-1,750*2 (750-2,625)*3||400-1,400*2 (600-2,100)*3|
- *1The actual f-number and the focal length vary depending on the actual zoom setting, while the camera display and image data show the constant f-number (13) and focal length (800mm).
- *2When used with a Nikon FX-format camera, vignetting occurs at focal lengths between 500mm and 750mm with EDG Fieldscope 85 VR/85-A VR/85/85-A and between 400mm and 600mm with EDG Fieldscope 65/65-A.
- *3When used with a Nikon DX-format digital SLR camera, the picture angle is equivalent to approx. 1.5x focal length of 35mm format.