- Establishes a constant connection between your Nikon camera and compatible smart device via Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) technology.
- All images are reduced in size to 2 megapixels for automatic transfer, enabling easy handling with the smart device. (Original size images can be downloaded to your smart device manually)
- SnapBridge app is available for a compatible iPhone®, iPod touch® and/or iPad® or smart devices running on the Android™ operating system. Downloadable free from snapbridge.nikon.com, Apple App Store® and Google Play™.
- Automatic picture transfer continues uninterrupted even when the smart device is stored in a bag, receiving/sending e-mail, syncing data with cloud services or being used for netsurfing, and even if the camera is turned off.
- BLE technology prevents excessive battery consumption in either device. Also, power-saving mode is employed to minimize the battery consumption of the smart device.
- Connection between camera and smart device remains live as long as the camera battery is installed and devices remain in close proximity.
- Free, unlimited upload of thumbnails to NIKON IMAGE SPACE cloud storage service after Nikon ID registration.
- Remote shooting function allows control of camera settings with the smart device, including shooting mode (P/S/A/M), shutter speed, aperture, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, and white balance. Settings can be confirmed on the smart device live view screen.
- *Camera settings can be controlled only with digital SLR cameras.
- Automatically synchronizes the camera's location and time information to that of the smart device. According to the situation, the accuracy of location information can be selected from three levels.
- Credit information can be embedded in pictures as they are saved on the connected smart device.
- SnapBridge app receives notification when new camera firmware is available. Helps you keep your camera up to date with the latest features.
- Note:• The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nikon Corporation is under license. • Apple, Apple logos, iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad® and App Store® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. • Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc.