- Single software comprehensively covers image processing from viewing, editing to sharing, by integrating the image viewing software ViewNX-i and the Capture NX-D software that features RAW processing.
- Menu structure and UI design are optimally organized based on workflow.
- A variety of display options that are arranged in a single location and can be changed with the click of an icon.
- Shooting information display similar to that of a Nikon camera lets you confirm the data easily.
- Indications for image-editing items displayed in text and logically grouped to improve user's operability.
- Various detailed editing functions for still images.
- LCH editing function enables to finetune lightness, chroma and hue for any color in an image.
- Color control points apply image processing only to colors in a selected range.
- Video editing and video file conversion.
- Image editing terms employed for Nikon cameras are consistently used.
- Data-saving formats can be selected for the appropriate workflow from sidecar file or original file saving format.
- Collaboration with other genuine Nikon software, such as Nikon Transfer 2 or NX Tether facilitating post-processing workflow.
- Edit and preset management functions for XMP/IPTC information.
- Smooth access to web services such as NIKON IMAGE SPACE.