MC-N10 Remote Grip
- Attaches to a variety of video equipment via the ARRI Rosette*1 and allows for remote control of Z mount mirrorless cameras*2 via a wired connection while recording — expanding what's possible on solo video shoots using a gimbal, slider, etc.
- *1Requires a third-party rosette adapter if using equipment without an adapter of its own.
- *2As of November 2022, the Z 9, Z 7II and Z 6II are the cameras supported. Be sure to update camera firmware to the latest version. We will gradually add support for the MC-N10 to other cameras, not including models that only support connection via micro-USB connector (Z 50).
- A wide range of settings including custom controls are accessible from the MC-N10 without touching the camera body.
- The fixed position and angle for attachments can be flexibly adjusted to match your shooting position, enabling comfortable operation in low- or high-angle shooting.
- Easy-to-hold grip and a button layout similar to the Nikon Z series, providing intuitive operation and minimizing the risk of mis-operation.
- The click-less main-/sub-command dials eliminate the risk of recording dial operation sounds while adjusting the exposure.
- Simple, fast connection setup and stable connection via a Type C USB cable*3.
- *3The camera will display a message regarding connection of a remote grip each time the camera or MC-N10 is turned on. Press the OK button or tap the camera monitor.
- Worry-free extended shoots thanks to approx. 12 hours*4 of battery life with two widely available AA batteries.
- *4When two 1.2 V AA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries are used. Battery endurance may vary depending on batteries used, operating environment, usage conditions, and storage conditions.
- Can be used in challenging conditions thanks to the same superior dust- and drip-resistance performance*5 as the Z 9, as well as cold tolerance down to -10°C/14°F.
- *5Thorough dust- and drip-resistance is not guaranteed in all situations or under all conditions.
|Supported cameras||Z 9, Z 7II, Z 6II (as of November 2022)|
|Batteries||Two identical AA batteries of either of the following types:
|Battery endurance||12 hours of continuous use (varies with operating environment, conditions of use, and storage conditions)|
|USB||Type C USB connector|
|Operating environment||Temperature: -10°C to 40°C/14°F to 104°F
Humidity: 85% or less (no condensation)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 65.5 x 115.5 x 73.5 mm/2.6 x 4.6 x 2.9 in. (excluding projections)|
|Weight||Approx. 260 g/9.2 oz (with two AA batteries)
Approx. 205 g/7.3 oz (body only)
|Supplied accessories||USB cable (Type C)|
- Nikon reserves the right to change the appearance, specifications, and performance of the product described in this material at any time and without prior notice.