MB-N12 Power Battery Pack
- Enables up to approx. 1.8x longer battery life over that of the Z 8 camera body alone
- Continuous power supply to the camera is achieved even when one of the two batteries is removed, as long as the other battery still has remaining power, letting you keep shooting while changing a battery
- USB power charging/delivery is possible and the batteries inside the MB-N12 can be charged even when it is not attached to the camera body
- Designed to function in freezing conditions down to -10°C/14°F
- Robustness and dust- and drip-resistant performance equivalent to the Z 8 provide greater peace of mind during use
- Ergonomically designed for vertical shooting
|Up to two EN-EL15c Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries; EN-EL15b/EN-EL15a batteries can also be used, but note that battery endurance (the number of pictures that can be taken or length of video footage that can be recorded on a single charge) is less than with the EN-EL15c.
|Approx. 5 hours
This is the time required to charge two EN‑EL15c batteries using an optional EH‑7P Charging AC Adapter or EH‑8P AC Adapter. It assumes an ambient temperature of 25 °C/77 °F and that the batteries are exhausted.
|USB Type-C. Can be used to connect optional EH‑7P Charging AC Adapters or UC‑E25 USB Cables connected to EH‑8P AC Adapters and not for uploading pictures or other purposes; The EH‑7P and EH‑8P can be used to charge EN‑EL15c and EN‑EL15b batteries only.
|-10 °C to 40 °C/+14 °F to 104 °F
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|Approx. 138.5 x 113.5 x 76 mm/5.5 x 4.5 x 3 in., excluding projections