Mount Adapter FTZ II
- The Mount Adapter FTZ II ensures continued use of the rich variety of NIKKOR F lenses seamlessly with the Nikon Z series cameras, in a more compact, lightweight form.
- Design without a tripod mount enables stable holding without interference with finger placement in vertical shooting, as well as unobstructed pairing with video and other accessories.
- The more streamlined design makes it possible to exchange between NIKKOR Z and F lenses while the camera is kept mounted on a tripod.
- Image quality and AE/AF performance are equivalent to using a NIKKOR F lens with a D-SLR.
- Shooting with AE is possible with approx. 360 types of NIKKOR F lens from AI type onwards, while shooting with AF/AE is available with 94 types of AF-P/AF-S/AF-I lenses.
- Effective sealing assures dust- and drip-resistant performance equivalent to that of the Z 9.
|Supported cameras||Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras|
|Dimensions||Approx. 70 mm/2.8 in. maximum diameter (excluding projections) x 70 mm/2.8 in.|
|Weight||Approx. 125 g/4.5 oz|
|Supplied accessories||BF-1B Body Cap, LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap|
Supported features are indicated by check marks (√), unsupported features by dashes (-).
Swipe horizontally to view full table.
|Lens/Mode||Focus mode||Shooting mode||Metering mode|
|AF||MF (with electronic rangefinder)||MF||AUTO, P, S, EFCT, SCN||A,M|
|Autofocus||CPU||AF-S Type G, E, and D; AF-P Type G and E; AF-I Type D||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|AF Type G and D||-||√||√||√||√||√|
|Other AF Lenses||-||-||√||√||√||√|
|Manual focus||CPU||PC-E NIKKOR Series, PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED||-||-||√||√||√||√|
|PC Micro 85mm f/2.8D||-||-||√||-||√*1||√|
|Non-CPU||AI-, AI-Modified NIKKOR or Nikon Series E Lenses||-||-||√||-||√||√*2|
- *1Mode M only.
- *2If highlight-weighted metering is selected, center-weighted metering will be used instead.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Incompatible Lenses and Accessories
The following lenses and accessories cannot be used with the Mount Adapter FTZ II. Attempting to forcibly attach any of this equipment could damage the adapter or the lens. Individual variation may render lenses other than those listed below incompatible; do not use force if you encounter resistance when attempting to attach a lens.
- Non-AI lenses
- TC-16A AF Teleconverter
- Lenses that require the AU-1 focusing unit (400mm f/4.5, 600mm f/5.6, 800mm f/8, 1200mm f/11)
- Fisheye (6mm f/5.6, 7.5mm f/5.6, 8mm f/8, OP 10mm f/5.6)
- 2.1cm f/4
- K2 Extension Ring
- 180-600mm f/8 ED (serial numbers 174041-174180)
- 360-1200mm f/11 ED (serial numbers 174031-174127)
- 200-600mm f/9.5 (serial numbers 280001-300490)
- AF lenses for the F3AF (AF 80mm f/2.8, AF 200mm f/3.5 ED, TC-16 AF Teleconverter)
- PC 28mm f/4 (serial number 180900 or earlier)
- PC 35mm f/2.8 (serial numbers 851001-906200)
- PC 35mm f/3.5 (old type)
- Reflex 1000mm f/6.3 (old type)
- NIKKOR-H Auto 2.8cm f/3.5 (28mm f/3.5) lenses with serial numbers below 362000
- NIKKOR-S Auto 3.5cm f/2.8 (35mm f/2.8) lenses with serial numbers below 928000
- NIKKOR-S Auto 5cm f/2 (50mm f/2)
- NIKKOR-Q Auto 13.5cm f/3.5 (135mm f/3.5) lenses with serial numbers below 753000
- Micro-NIKKOR 5.5cm f/3.5
- Medical-NIKKOR Auto 200mm f/5.6
- Auto NIKKOR Telephoto-Zoom 85-250mm f/4-4.5
- Auto NIKKOR Telephoto-Zoom 200-600mm f/9.5-10.5