MB-N11 Power Battery Pack
- Enhanced operability and ergonomics ensure comfortable vertical shooting, while providing an improved camera-lens balance even when a telephoto lens is attached
- Enables up to approx. 1.9x longer battery life over that of the Z 7II/Z 6II camera body alone
- Continuous power supply to the camera is achieved even when one of the two EN-EL15c batteries is removed, as long as the other battery still has remaining power, letting you keep shooting while changing a battery
- USB power delivery to the MB-N11 is possible when it is attached to the camera, allowing you to use the camera body's USB connection for tethered shooting while receiving power to the battery pack
- Robustness and dust- and drip-resistant performance equivalent to the Z-series camera bodies provide greater peace of mind during use
|Up to two EN-EL15c Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries*
* EN-EL15b/EN-EL15a/EN-EL15 batteries can also be used, but note that battery endurance (the number of pictures that can be taken or length of movie footage that can be recorded on a single charge) is less than with the EN-EL15c.
|Approx. 5 hours and 30 minutes
|USB Type-C. Can only be used to connect the EH-7P charging AC adapter and not for uploading pictures or other purposes.
|0°C to 40°C/32°F to 104°F
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|Approx. 138.5 x 113.5 x 76 mm/5.5 x 4.5 x 3 in., excluding projections