- Measurement range: 9.1-1,820m/10-2,000 yd.
- Red OLED internal display enables easier viewing in any situation. Automatic brightness adjustment function finetunes the display brightness according to the surrounding ambient light level.
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance — HYPER READ displays the measurement result in approx. 0.3 second
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds). If single measurement fails, it automatically extends the measurement until succeeding for up to 4 seconds. Keeping the button depressed enables continuous measurement for up to approx. 8 seconds.
- Four selectable measurement display modes
- -Horizontal distance and angle mode
- -Actual distance and angle mode
- -Horizontal distance and height mode
- -Actual distance and height mode
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- Distance measurement display step: 0.1m/yd.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Sturdy, lightweight, magnesium-alloy die-cast body
- Compact body design for comfortable holding
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fogproof, but not designed for underwater usage; the battery chamber is rainproof
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C/14°F to 122°F
Display mode cycle
Swipe horizontally to view full table.
|Measurement range||Distance: 9.1-1,820m/10-2,000 yd.
|Maximum measurement distance (tree)*||1,370m/1,500 yd.|
|Maximum measurement distance (deer)*||1,000m/1,100 yd.|
|Display (increment)||Actual Distance: every 0.1m/yd.
Horizontal Distance: every 0.1m/yd.
Height: every 0.1m/yd.
Angle: every 0.1°
|Accuracy** (actual distance)||±0.75m/yd. (shorter than 600m/yd.)
±1.00m/yd. (600m/yd. and over, shorter than 1,000m/yd.)
±1.50m/yd. (1,000m/yd. and over)
|Effective objective diameter (mm)||21|
|Actual field of view (°)||7.5|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.5|
|Eye relief (mm)||18.0|
|Dimensions (L x H x W) (mm/inch)||110 x 74 x 41/4.3 x 2.9 x 1.6|
|Weight (excluding battery) (g/oz.)||180/6.3|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V)
Auto power shut-off (after approx. 8 sec. unoperated)
|Waterproof structure||Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), fogproof
Battery chamber is rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent
(under Nikon's testing conditions)
|Laser classification||IEC60825-1: Class 1M/Laser Product
FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB, CU TR 020, ICES-003|
- *Under Nikon's measurement conditions and reference values.
- **Under Nikon's measurement conditions.
The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object's shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.
- Note:The origin of the technique of this Laser Rangefinder with inclinometer is the Surveying Instruments incorporated measuring capability of both distance and angle which were developed by Nikon Corporation. Among such products, especially, the first highly advanced electronic model, the Total Station DTM-1, is the root (Sold in 1985).