COOLSHOT 20 GII
- Compact, lightweight (approx. 130g) body
- Measurement range: 5-730m/6-800yd.
- First Target Priority algorithm for displaying the distance to the closest subject when measuring overlapping subjects
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds). If single measurement fails, it automatically extends the measurement until succeeding for up to 4 seconds. Keeping the power button depressed enables continuous measurement for up to approx. 8 seconds.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C/14°F to 122°F
|COOLSHOT 20 GII|
|Measurement range (actual distance)||5-730m/6-800 yd.|
|Distance display (Increment)||Every 1m/yd.|
|Accuracy* (actual distance)||±1m/yd. (shorter than 100m/yd.)
±2m/yd. (100m/yd. and over)
|Effective objective diameter (mm)||20|
|Actual field of view (°)||6|
|Exit pupil (mm)||3.3|
|Eye relief (mm)||16.7|
|Dimensions (LxHxW) (mm/inch)||91 x 73 x 37/3.6 x 2.9 x 1.5|
|Weight (excluding battery) (g/oz.)||130/4.6|
|Power source||CR2 lithium battery x 1 (DC 3V)
Automatic power shut-off (after approx. 8 sec. unoperated)
|Waterproof structure||Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent
(under Nikon's testing conditions)
|Laser classification||IEC60825-1: Class 1M/Laser Product
FDA/21 CFR Part 1040.10: Class I Laser Product
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC Part15 SubPartB class B, EU:EMC directive, AS/NZS, VCCI classB, CU TR 020, ICES-003|
- *Under Nikon's measurement conditions.
The specifications of the product may not be achieved depending on the target object's shape, surface texture and nature, and/or weather conditions.