Reading Magnifier L1 Series
- ( ):Reference magnification
- Built-in LED illumination provides natural light across a broad area
- Lighting unit easily switched on/off. Lighting angle can also be adjusted.
- High-precision aspherical lens reduces image distortion all the way to the lens periphery
- Hard coating on the lens surfaces to prevent scratching
- Rubber material on the handle for a comfortable, secure grip
- Can be held in either the left or right hand
- Available in two types: 4D and 8D
Swipe horizontally to view full table.
|L1-4D (Square type)||L1-8D (Round type)|
|Effective size/diameter of lens (mm)||100x54||80|
|Refractive power (diopters)||4||8|
|Reference magnification (x)||1.5||2|
|Lens material||Acrylic (PMMA) lens||Acrylic (PMMA) lens|
|Lens form||Equiconvex aspherical lens||Equiconvex aspherical lens|
|Surface coating||Hard coating||Hard coating|
|Dimensions (LxWxD) (mm)||160x198x17||230x91x17|
|Weight (g) (without battery)||115||114|
|Light source||White LED x1||White LED x1|
|Power||LR03 (AAA size) alkaline battery x 1||LR03 (AAA size) alkaline battery x 1|
|Battery life (at a temperature of 25°C)*||Approx. 8 hours||Approx. 8 hours|
- *Battery life varies depending on temperature, humidity and other conditions.
- Reference magnification is when an object is clearly visible at approx. 250mm.