20x120 IV/ 25x120
- Large 120mm objective diameter realises a brighter, high-resolution image
- The Binocular Telescope 20x120 IV with a superior optical system achieves a sharp image with various aberrations effectively compensated
- The Binocular Telescope 25x120 enables high-power and dynamic observation with superior image flatness while realising a wide field of view (64.7° apparent field of view)
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view. Horn-shaped rubber eyecups are employed for easier viewing.
- Airtight waterproof structure prevents rain and night dew entering. Fogproof construction filled with nitrogen gas keeps the binoculars fog-free inside. High corrosion-proofing and shake-resistance features maintain performance over an extended life.
- Equipped with a solid fork mount, easy handling is achieved with 360° horizontal rotation and -30° (downward) to +70° (upward) tilting
- Using a durable pillar stand w/adapter (optional) enables stabler, easier observation
|Objective diameter (mm)||120||120|
|Angular field of view (real) (°)||3.0||2.9|
|Angular field of view (apparent) (°) *1||55.3||64.7|
|Field of view at 1,000 m/yd. (m/ft)||52/156||50/150|
|Exit pupil (mm)||6.0||4.8|
|Eye relief (mm)||20.8||18.9|
|Close focusing distance (m/ft)||133/436.4||210/689.0|
|Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm/in.)||58-74/2.3-2.9||58-74/2.3-2.9|
|Diopter adjustment (m-1)||-5 - +3||-5 - +3|
|Structure||Waterproof (up to 2m/6.6 ft for 10 minutes)*2 and nitrogen gas filled|
- *1Apparent field of view is calculated based on the ISO14132-1:2002 standard.
- *2The binocular telescope is waterproof, and will suffer no damage to the optical system if submerged or dropped in water to a maximum depth of 2m/6.6 ft for up to 10 minutes.