After purchasing a camera, use SnapBridge to pair it with your smart device as described below (note that depending on the models used, camera and smart device displays may differ from those shown here).
03. Camera: Confirm that the camera displays the message shown at right and ready the smart device.
04. Smart device: Launch the SnapBridge app and tap "Pair" with camera.
05. Smart device: Tap the camera name in the “Pair with camera” dialog.
06. Camera/smart device: Confirm that the camera and smart device display the same six-digit number.
09. Camera: Follow the on-screen instructions to complete setup.
• To allow the camera to add location data to photos, select Yes in response to "Download location data from smart device?" and then enable location services on the smart device and enable Auto link options > Synchronize location data in the SnapBridge app tab.
• To synchronize the camera clock with the time provided by the smart device, select Yes in response to "Sync clock with smart device?" and then enable Auto link options > Synchronize clocks in the SnapBridge app tab.