MONARCH 7i VR
VR (Vibration Reduction) TECHNOLOGY
Employing Nikon's VR (Vibration Reduction) system, vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement are reduced*, and the irradiated laser is also aligned at the same time. Because you can direct the laser onto the target faster and more easily, the ease of measurement to a small subject is greatly improved; all achieved by Nikon's original technologies that are a fusion of VR Technology and high-performance measurement function.
- *The effect of Vibration Reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less (Based on Nikon's measurement standards).
- Measurement range: 7.3-915m/8-1,000 yd.
- VR (Vibration Reduction) function is employed for reducing the vibration caused by hand movement.
The effect of Vibration Reduction: Vibrations of the image in the viewfinder caused by hand movement (sinusoidal waves) are reduced to approx. 1/5 or less.*
- *Based on Nikon's measurement standards.
- Easy operation as the VR (Vibration Reduction) function is always activated when the Laser Rangefinder is ON
- Horizontal Distance display mode and Actual Distance display mode can be easily switched — ID (incline/decline) Technology
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- Quick and stable measurement response regardless of distance — HYPER READ
- Displays the measurement result in approx. 0.5 second
- Distance measurement display step: 0.1m/yd.
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Large ocular for easy viewing (18mm)
- Wide field of view (7.5 degrees)
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Compact body design for comfortable holding
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft for 10 minutes) and fogproof, but not designed for underwater usage; the battery chamber is rainproof
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C/14°F to 122°F