- To use functions, firmware of FT1 and Nikon 1 camera need to be the latest version.
- Autofocus may be less precise when S: Shutter-priority auto, A: Aperture-priority auto, or M: Manual is
selected for Exposure mode. Focus manually if you have trouble focusing using autofocus.
- In some cases, a beep may sound, the in-focus indicator may be displayed, and pictures can be taken when the camera is not in focus; if this occurs, focus manually.
- Auto focus can be used with aperture of f/5.6 or faster.
- Lines may appear in photographs taken with non-CPU lenses stopped down to minimum aperture.
- The tops and bottoms may be missing from circular bokeh shapes created at wide apertures using lenses with a maximun aperture of f/1.4 or f/1.2.
- Smart Photo Selector mode is not supported.