Superior environmental performance. Designed specially for Nikon 1 AW1.
Waterproof to 20 m (65.6 ft)†. Shockproof from 2 m (6.6 ft)‡
Experience the freedom of a single focal length lens constructed to brave the elements. Never worry about sudden downpours, windblown dirt and accidental drops. The fixed focal length eliminates zooming for true point-and-shoot simplicity while optical performance is identical to that of 1 NIKKOR 10mm f/2.8 so photos and movies maintain sharpness across the entire image.
- † In-house tests have demonstrated JIS/IEC Class 8 (IPX8) waterproof performance when attached to the waterproof camera. Note that waterproof performance is 15 m (49 ft) when attached to Nikon 1 AW1.
- ‡ Has passed in-house tests to MIL-STD 810F Method 516.5: Shock standard when attached to the waterproof camera.
- * The risk of condensation can be reduced by attaching an optional filter (Filter AW 40.5 NC) designated specifically for use with Nikon 1 AW1. This filter is recommended when the camera is used underwater, or near water.
- Note: Cannot change lenses underwater.
Compact and minimal design with a luxury look and feel.
A lens that combines easy operation in extreme environments with refined good looks to fit any scene. Even when bundled against the elements — such as wearing gloves while shooting underwater — you'll never have a problem handling the lens. Featuring a high-quality, metallic exterior that is both durable and stylish, this 1 NIKKOR is equally at home underwater or at a formal occasion. It's also ultra-slim for excellent portability.
Wide-angle coverage ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
Expand your shooting horizons with a wide-angle lens. The 10 mm focal length (27 mm in 35mm format) lets you capture the entire scene for a variety of subjects, including interiors, landscapes, group shots and street scenes. Moreover, the maximum aperture of f/2.8 delivers sharp, handheld pictures of outdoor scenes — such as a sunrise or sunset — without worrying about camera shake. Discover a new level of casual shooting enjoyment with this exceptionally sharp 1 NIKKOR wide-angle lens.
Fascinating close-ups and delightful bokeh.
Reveal hidden wonders in subjects by shooting close up. The minimum focus distance of only 0.2 m (0.7 ft) gives you the means to uncover details for fascinating photos and movies. You can also utilize the short focus distance with the large maximum aperture of f/2.8 to create photos with pleasing foreground/background blur.
HN-N103 Lens Hood (Optional)
40.5 mm screw-on Hood HN-N103 prevents flare and ghost in the picture when shooting outdoors.
The hood can not be used underwater and lens is not shockproof when hood is attached
Filter AW 40.5 NC (Optional)
Filter that is waterproof down to 20 m* with special-purpose waterproof lens attached, made specially for Nikon 1 AW1. The risk of condensation can be reduced by attaching this filter to the designated waterproof lenses. This filter is recommended when the camera is used underwater, or near water.
The lens is not shockproof when Filter is attached.
- * Waterproof is down to 15m when attached to 1 NIKKOR AW 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6.