- Establishes a connection between your KeyMission 360 or 170 camera and compatible smart device via Bluetooth® low energy
- *Wireless communication is not available when the camera is underwater.
- Automatically transfers thumbnail JPEG images to a smart device (manual transfer selectable)
- *Movie cannot be transferred automatically.
- Automatically uploads to NIKON IMAGE SPACE cloud storage service after Nikon ID registration
- Enables a smart device to function as a remote control for shooting remotely and changing camera settings, providing a variety of shooting styles
- Viewing/editing such as streaming, still image cutting out, and adding highlight tags from a smart device are possible
- Automatically synchronizes the camera's location and time information to that of the smart device
- Two pieces of credit information can be embedded on pictures
- Receives notification when new camera firmware is available. Helps you keep your camera up to date with the latest features
- Playback of 360° movies can be enjoyed by changing framing via swiping on 360° still images and movies (for KeyMission 360), also playback of regular movies is possible (for KeyMission 170)
- •SnapBridge 360/170 app is available for a compatible iPhone®, iPod touch® and/or iPad® or smart devices running on the Android™ operating system. Downloadable free from Apple App Store® and Google Play™
- •The Camera's built-in Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and NFC capabilities can only be used when connected to a compatible smart device that has the SnapBridge 360/170 application installed.
- •The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nikon Corporation is under license.
- •Apple, Apple logos, iPhone®, iPod touch®, iPad® and App Store® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- •Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc.