Adjust saturation and peripheral illumination for a toy camera effect.
Special effects: Toy camera effect
01. Rotate the mode dial to EFFECTS.
02. Rotate the command dial until Toy Camera Effect option appears in the monitor.
03. Rotate the live view switch. The view through the lens will be displayed in the monitor.
04. Press OK to display Toy Camera Effect options.
05. Adjust options.
Press the multi selector up or down to highlight Vividness or Vignetting and press the multi selector left or right to change. Adjust vividness to make colors more or less saturated, vignetting to control the amount of vignetting.
06. Press OK to exit when settings are complete.
To exit live view, rotate the live view switch. The selected settings will continue in effect and will apply to photographs taken using the viewfinder.
View information on functions related to Special Effects: Toy Camera Effect.