01. Remove the camera body cap.
Remove the rear lens cap.
02. Align the mounting marks.
1. Mounting mark (camera)
2. Mounting mark (lens)
03. Rotate the lens as shown until it clicks into place.
04. Be sure to remove the lens cap before taking pictures.
05. Be sure the camera is off when removing or exchanging lenses. To remove the lens, press and hold the lens release button (1) while turning the lens clockwise (2).
After removing the lens, replace the lens caps and camera body cap.
View information on functions related to Interchangeable Lenses.