- Measurement range: 10-500 m/11-550 yd./33-999 ft.
- In addition to actual distance, horizontal distance, height, angle and vertical separation (difference in height between two targets) measurement functions, three-point measurement (height between two points) is available
- The results are displayed on both internal and external LCD panels. The external panel displays all results simultaneously.
- Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects:
First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background.
Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating produces bright, clear images
- Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
- Dioptre adjustment function
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 20 seconds)
- Waterproof (up to 1 meter for 10 minutes) but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water resistant
- Wide temperature tolerance: -10°C to +50°C
- 1.Actual (linear) Distance
- 2.Horizontal Distance
- 4.Height between two points
- 5.Three-point measurement
- 6.Unit of measure (m/yd.)
(No unit displayed for ft.)
- 7.Target mark ()
- 8.Laser irradiation ()
- 9.Battery condition
- 10.Distant Target Priority mode
- 11.First Target Priority mode
- 1.Measurement unit (m/yd./ft.)
- 3.Actual (linear) Distance
- 4.Horizontal Distance
- 5.Angle (º)
Measurement example (Three-point measurement: height between two points)
When three-point measurement is achieved, the height between points 2 and 3 is displayed on the internal LCD with Hor Hgt+Hgt2 (solid), and Hgt(2) and Ang(2) are shown on the external LCD. Points 2 and 3 can be reversed.
Measurement example (two-point height measurement)
When the measurement is successful, you see the height from the base to the top displayed on the internal LCD with Hgt+Hgt2 (solid).
For more information, refer to the external LCD.
"Base" and "Top" can be switched.