Fieldscope Digital SLR Camera Attachment FSA-L1
Transform your Fieldscope into a 1,200mm* or 1,500mm* super-telephoto lens for Nikon digital SLR cameras and take spectacular closeup images.
- *35mm-format equivalent
Dimensions (without cap and screw): ø62 x 143mm
Weight: Approx. 320g
- Allows use of the camera's Centre-Weighted and Spot metering systems
- Matrix metering can be used with Nikon D2 series
- Allows use of the camera's Aperture-Priority Auto and Manual exposure modes
- Attaches directly to the Fieldscope and the F mount on a Nikon Digital SLR camera.
- ●Because the optical system has different characteristics from ordinary interchangeable lenses, when the FSA-L1 and Fieldscope are used for shooting with an SLR camera, exposure may vary with the camera model. With a digital SLR camera, confirm the exposure indication in the external LCD and use exposure compensation if necessary.
- ●Camera's autofocusing mode cannot be used. Perform focusing using the Fieldscope focusing ring.
Compatible Nikon Digital SLR cameras (as of June, 2015):
D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series*, Df, D810 series, D800 series, D750, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7200, D7100, D7000, D90, D80, D70 series, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series
- *Only with FSA-L1.
- About film SLR cameras:
- Usable models: F6, F5, F100, F65, F55, FM10, FE10
With F80, F75, FM3A, user must determine the exposure; Nikon does not recommend using these models.
With any of the above models, slight vignetting may occur at the periphery of the image.
Compatible Fieldscope models:
Fieldscope ED82/Fieldscope ED82 A
Fieldscope III/Fieldscope III A
Fieldscope EDIII/Fieldscope EDIII A
- ●We strongly recommend using an ED-type model, which employs ED glass to minimize chromatic aberration and keep images sharp.
- ●ED78 series, II series and I series can also be used (I series can be used only with 24x/30x Wide MC and Fieldscope Digital SLR Camera Attachment FSA-L1).
- ●We do not recommend connecting the FSA-L1 with the Fieldscope ED50/50 A because this combination may be physically imbalanced in actual use and could compromise product integrity.
|ED82/ED82 A||III/III A/II series/I||EDIII/EDIII A/
|Focal length (35mm equivalent focal length)*2||1,000 (1,500) mm||800 (1,200) mm||800 (1,200) mm||1,000 (1,500) mm|