- 4,000-dpi true optical-resolution scanning, 14-bit A/D converter incorporating 16-/8-bit output for vivid images
- Exclusive SCANNER NIKKOR ED high-resolution/high-performance lens (7 elements in 4 groups including 3 ED glass elements) for reduced color aberration and minimized image distortion
- Newly developed custom CCD reduces image noise and provides clear resolution
- Proprietary LED technology ensures consistently accurate color reproduction
- Fast scanning at 4,000 dpi (approx. 38 sec. including image transfer to display)
- New setup function for color negative film, featuring intelligent tone and color auto-correction, enables quality reproduction of orange-tinted negative film
- Quick AF & Quick Preview
- High-speed IEEE1394 interface (IEEE1394 board and cable included for users who do not have the interface)
- Compatible with various film formats (35mm , IX240, etc.)
- Slide-scanning capability of up to 50 slides (with optional SLIDE FEEDER SF-200[S] attached)
- Roll film-scanning capability (with optional ROLL FILM ADAPTER SA-30 attached)
- Multi-sample scanning (2/4/8/16 times; selectable) for images virtually free of noise
- Improved Color Management System accuracy
- Digital ICE³ automatic correction function
- Digital ICE (Image Correction & Enhancement) removes dust, scratches and finger prints from scanned images Digital ICE applies to color film and color process monochrome film, but is not recommended for use with Kodachrome film
- Digital ROC (Reconstruction of Color) restores faded images to true, brilliant color by determining ideal color tone for each image
- Digital GEM (Grain Equalization & Management) equalizes image grain resulting in a smoother overall image
Digital ICE³ (Digital ICE cubed) is Digital ICE, Digital ROC and Digital GEM.
Digital ICE³ (Digital ICE cubed), Digital ICE, Digital ROC and Digital GEM are trademarks of Applied Science Fiction Inc.
Digital ICE³ (Digital ICE cubed) are technologies developed by Applied Science Fiction Inc.