- 2,900 dpi true optical resolution scanning, 12-bit A/D converter incorporating 16-/8-bit output for vivid images
- Exclusive SCANNER NIKKOR ED high-resolution/high-performance optics (7 elements in 4 groups including 3 ED glass elements) for reduced color aberration and minimized image distortion
- Newly developed custom CCD reduces image noise, and provides clear resolution
- Proprietary LED technology ensures consistently accurate color reproduction
- Fast 42-sec. scanning at 2,900 dpi (including image transfer to display)
- New setup function for color negative film, featuring intelligent tone and color auto-correction, enables fine reproduction of orange-tinged negative film
- Quick AF & Quick Preview
- Various film formats (35mm , IX240, etc.)
- Easy-to-connect USB interface
- Improved Color Management System accuracy
- Digital ICE³ automatic digital image correction function
- Digital ICE (Image Correction & Enhancement), a refined version of the function known as "CleanImage" in the earlier LS-2000 and LS-30, removes dust, scratches and finger prints from scanned images Digital ICE applies to color film and color process monochrome film, but is not recommended for use with Kodachrome film.
- Digital ROC (Reconstruction of Color) restores faded images to true, brilliant color by determining ideal color tone for each image.
- Digital GEM (Grain Equalization & Management) equalizes image grain resulting in a smoother overall image.
Digital ICE³ (Digital ICE cubed) is Digital ICE, Digital ROC and Digital GEM.
Digital ICE³ (Digital ICE cubed), Digital ICE, Digital ROC and Digital GEM are trademarks of Applied Science Fiction Inc.
Digital ICE³ (Digital ICE cubed) are technologies developed by Applied Science Fiction Inc.