- High reproduction capability of point light sources even at the maximum aperture
- Sharp, high-resolution images can be reproduced even at the maximum aperture
- Delivers natural depth of subjects utilizing smooth and beautiful bokeh characteristics
- Controlled light falloff retains natural brightness across the entire frame even at the maximum aperture
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces flare and ghost
Point light sources located at infinity can be finely reproduced as point images even at the maximum aperture. Also, exquisitely created bokeh depicts people and still objects attractively. Superior rendering capability that realizes two contradictory factors enables new photographic creativity.